[css3-ui] Negative values in outline-offset?

From: Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 13:48:51 +0300
To: www-style@w3.org
I've been researching this for a while, but I can't find a definite answer.

The CSS3 UI spec says:
From: http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-ui/#outline-offset

Negative <length>s are neither explicitly permitted, nor explicitly
allowed in the property definition. Webkit and Gecko support negative
values in it, but Opera does not (IE doesn't support outline-offset in
general, so I can't test. Not sure whether they did support it in IE10).
Testcase: http://jsfiddle.net/leaverou/2DEAb/

Thanks in advance.

--
Lea Verou (http://leaverou.me | @LeaVerou)