Re: [css3-2d-transforms] "longhand" for the transform stack

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:50:19 +1300
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: Aaron Gustafson <aaron@easy-designs.net>, "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, www-style@w3.org
fantasai:
> As for the cascade, we have similar problems with multiple
> shadows and backgrounds. Probably they should all be solved
> in the same way.

Is there an open issue for this general problem?  It seems like
something that comes up in many places were we have properties that take
a list of values, and I think it really hurts the modularity that you
otherwise get through the use of separate rule sets.

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/