Re: [css3-images] conical-gradient()?

From: Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:27:04 +0200
To: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org
On 22/3/11 19:57, Rik Cabanier wrote:
> A conic radial gradient also resembles a cone.
Yes, but those are not supported by the standard radial gradient syntax
(unless I misunderstood what you're referring to) so I don't see how it
can be a source of confusion.
> If we call them angle gradients, there is less chance of confusion.
 From my small experience with that, most people think of linear
gradients with an angle when they hear the term "angle gradient", not of
conical gradients.

--
Lea Verou (http://leaverou.me | @LeaVerou)