selectors in :any

From: Ojan Vafai <ojan@chromium.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 18:18:45 +1100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>, koivisto@iki.fi
For now, WebKit's implementation of :any is following Mozilla's lead and
only allowing simple selectors. I don't see any need for this restriction.
Are there any objections to allowing all selectors?

I see a similar discussion has happend for :not and that there seemed to be
agreement that we'd change :not in Selectors 4 to not restrict to simple
selectors.*

Ojan

* While I'm asking, what's the status of Selectors 4. Is anyone actually
working on it? http://wiki.csswg.org/spec implies that noone is actively
working on it.