Re: [css3-images] conical-gradient()?

Hi Lea,

I think it would be better to call this an angle gradient instead of
conical.
Conical gradients are just a special case of a radial gradient where the
midpoint of start and ending circle is different. (
http://www.webkit.org/blog/175/introducing-css-gradients/ uses the term
conic as well)

This seems like an edge case. Neither SVG or Illustrator implement such a
construct so it must not be that common.
There has been a discussion on adding mesh gradients to SVG which would
allow you to emulate a angle gradient.

Rik