[CSS21] Issue 207 (clearance) - misinterpreted as duplicate of Issue 203

From: Anton Prowse <prowse@moonhenge.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:23:21 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
CC: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Issue 207 has been resolved as a duplicate of Issue 203.  This
resolution is incorrect.

Issue 203 concerns the way in which it is determined whether clearance
is necessary.

Issue 207 concerns undesirable placement of the siblings which follow
the clearing element once clearance has been introduced.  The two posts
listed on the wiki as "Related msgs" are in fact unrelated.  (They're
related to Issue 203.)

I ask that the WG reopen Issue 207.  However, as I suggested in a

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Mar/0047.html

Cheers,
Anton Prowse
http://dev.moonhenge.net