[css3-text] text-underline-position for Mongolian

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 23:10:55 -0400
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
CC: "CJK discussion (public-i18n-cjk@w3.org)" <public-i18n-cjk@w3.org>, "btmnk0825@gmail.com" <btmnk0825@gmail.com>
A question was raised at CSSWG F2F[1] about the underline position[2] for Mongolian. I thought I investigated this before, but couldn't find results and therefore contacted a Mongolian student studying Mongolian word processor. Here's a quick summary of his response.

* Mongolian in vertical flow uses underline, on right
* He's not sure if underline is used for horizontal flow or not
* By looking at the spec[1], probably 'below right' would be the good value for Mongolian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Mar/0307.html
[2] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-text/#text-underline-position

Regards,
Koji