RE: [css-style-attr] SVG WG comments on CSS Styling Attributes Level 1

From: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:30:16 +0000
To: Peter Moulder <peter.moulder@monash.edu>
On Wednesday, August 25, 2010 5:44 AM Peter Moulder wrote:
> Ah, I now notice that although 4.1.9 text is unchanged, the issue 87 text
> "outside other tokens" is now used in 4.1.1.
>
> I'd suggest changing that text in 4.1.9 too, as an editorial change.
>
> So yes, leading and trailing comments are allowed by CSS2.1.

Thank you for your feedback. The CSSWG has addressed your concerns in the upcoming publication of the CSS 2.1 specification[1].

The CSSWG resolved to  make the editorial changes to clarify leading and training comments un style sheets.

We hope this closes your issue.

Please respond before 18 March, 2011 if you do not accept the current resolution.

[1] http://w3.org/TR/CSS