[CSS21] Defer Issue 207 to errata

From: Anton Prowse <prowse@moonhenge.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 10:02:06 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
CC: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Issue 207 and Issue (CL5) in [1] contain proposals to improve the margin
collapsing rules to remove discontinuities arising from the interaction
with clearance.

I believe both proposals to be valid, simple and useful.  However, they
introduce new "functionality" not present in the existing spec.  I think
it is appropriate to postpone these issues to errata.

A more important clearance issue is (CL2) in [1].

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2010Dec/0312.html

Cheers,
Anton Prowse
http://dev.moonhenge.net