Re: [CSS21] WG process - next steps for CSS21?

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 23:45:04 -0800
To: John Jansen <John.Jansen@microsoft.com>
CC: Anton Prowse <prowse@moonhenge.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On 03/02/2011 05:17 PM, John Jansen wrote:
>> I plan to work on filing the remaining
>> issues this week/end in preparation for this starting tomorrow morning (or
>> late today, if I get to it).
>
> What is the best way for the rest of the working group to help with that
> effort? I don't think we should try to lock this down at the face to face
> without all of the issues that we need to discuss in the issues list.
> Hopefully we can address some of them ahead of time as well.

The date of the last sweep of the mailing list is listed on the CSS2.1
Issues page. Some messages sent since then have been also filed as issues,
but there hasn't been a systematic sweep of the archives since then.

If you want to help by sweeping a month of the mailing list archives, file
all issues you find (just increment the issue numbers) and note the month
that you have cleared in the issues list.

~fantasai