[css3-speech] four properties with a nonsense "Percentages" entry

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:45:03 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
In http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-speech/#property-index (and in the
definitions they point to) four properties:  'cue', 'cue-after',
'cue-before', and 'voice-volume' have "Percentages" entries that
don't make sense since the properties aren't described as accepting
percentage values.  These entries should either be changed to "N/A"
or the properties should be described as taking percentage values
(though I strongly prefer "N/A", since I don't think accepting
percentages makes sense in any of these cases).

-David