[css3-images] image-rendering:optimizeSpeed should be like crisp-edges

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 13:48:02 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-images/#image-rendering0 says:
  # This property previously accepted the values ‘optimizeSpeed’ and
  # ‘optimizeQuality’. These are now deprecated; a user agent may
  # accept them as valid values, but must treat them as aliases for
  # the ‘auto’ value.

I believe 'optimizeSpeed' should be treated like 'crisp-edges'
rather than like 'auto'.  From looking at the code I think this is
what Gecko does on at least some platforms, though I haven't tested,
and the behavior does vary by platform since cairo and libpixman
have separate flags for "fast" and "crisp-edges".

-David