RE: [css3-lists] Published as WD!

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:57:10 +0200
To: "Belov, Charles" <Charles.Belov@sfmta.com>
Cc: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, "www-style list" <www-style@w3.org>
Also sprach Belov, Charles:

 > > > Based on comments from Brad and Charles Belov, I can see that some
 > > > list types are common enough to warrant addition in the new
 > > specification.
 >
 > I'll take that to mean upper-alpha-symbolic and
 > lower-alpha-symbolic are no longer targeted as specific new
 > predefinitions for removal.

I think you have provided sufficient evidence for widespread use. I'd
like to see such evidece for the other "predefined" types as well.

For example, I'm not convinced that 'lower-hexadecimal' and
'upper-hexadeximal' should be warranted "predefined" status.

Making all "predefined" lists examples, and ask people to fend for
their favorites would be one way of doing this.

Cheers,

-h&kon