Re: css3-fonts: should not dictate usage policy with respect to origin

I believe Samsung could agree to making an authorial opt-in mechanism a
mandatory feature on UAs that access WOFF; however, I believe we will not be
able to agree with a policy that requires use of a restrictive opt-out
mechanism which by default would prevent access.

G.