RE: [css3-images] Summary of recent gradient issues

From: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 23:45:54 +0000
To: Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
If you'd like to propose that we remove the angle syntax entirely, then I might agree that Elika's flavor of the questions is enough.

In the absence of that, Elika's narrow questions don't address the concern I raised.

Simon Fraser:
> I think you'll have  a hard time persuading people that they need to write out
> "left to right" when just "left" could work though.

My version:
I think you'll have  a hard time persuading people that they need to write out
"left to right" when just "right" could work though.

Again
	right (adj): rightwards
makes far more sense to me than
	right (adj): leftwards