Re: [css21] is 'initial' a valid counter name?

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com> wrote:
> [...]

Several browsers implement it prefixed right now.  I've used in my
personal experiments (just running in Chrome) when I'm setting style
for a set of elements, and want some subset to act normal without
having to remember what the initial value for that property is.