[css3-lists] Recent changes, and request for new WD

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:27:12 -0700
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
I've recently made a few changes the Lists module:

* added the 'inline-list-item' display value, per Fantasai's request.
It does what it says on the tin.
* changed the way I address the marker-in-content use-case, from
"display:marker" to "position:marker".  The latter is a new
positioning scheme that emulates 'outside' list marker positioning.
* Made 'outside' list markers use "position:marker" to position themselves.
* Dropped "list-style-type:hanging", for lack of apparent use-cases.

I'd like to request a new WD so these changes are properly reflected.

~TJ