Re: [css3-images] linear-gradient keywords and angles are opposite

Hi - I'm a lurker, but I also agree, I feel it's far more intuitive
for the gradient to describe the starting point of the gradient.
Either way, I think it's important to spell out whether it is the
starting point or ending point since there seems to be a lot of
confusion regarding positioning of gradients.