RE: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions F2F Kyoto Sat: CSS3 Fonts, Regions, @viewport, Variables, @supports, Selectors4, Administrivia

From: John Jansen <John.Jansen@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 04:43:20 +0000
To: Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I'm going to ask this again because I made the mistake of including all of the summary and minutes in my last reply. I'm sure that due to that error, my question was completely missed...

> RESOLVED:
>
> - use flow-into and flow-from properties and explain the interaction with
> the css3 contents module definition of the content property. The flow-into
> and flow-from properties should be <string>

It's very difficult to tell from the minutes why this was resolved to be a string. Alex asked this as well [1]. Can anyone clarify? I'm not even sure who argued to make it a string rather than in ident?

-John

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Jun/0155.html