Re: [css3-flexbox] what's the computed value of "width: flex(...)" in a non-flexbox context?

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com> wrote:
> [...]

Sure, yeah.  The initial value for width/height is 'auto', and flex
units aren't allowed in any other property, so it's equivalent.  Using
flex units somewhere else is the same as using an invalid value, like
setting "padding:blue;" - it just makes the declaration invalid.