Re: [css3-images] linear-gradient keywords and angles are opposite

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 12:44:17 +0900
To: www-style@w3.org
On 06/09/2011 07:50 AM, Brad Kemper wrote:

>>> Is that a given now? Was it decided in Kyoto, without me there to voice my
>>> opposition? I haven't seen the transcripts yet. I still find it counter-
>>> intuitive.
>>
>> That is  the resolution.
>
> Well, how convenient that this resolution was passed at an oversees meeting
> where the change's staunchest and most vocal WG opponent couldn't make it.
> That must have made the decision pretty easy.

Your position was noted and Peter Linss, as the chair, stated explicitly that
even if you were there you would have been overridden since you would have been
the only member objecting.

We operate by consensus but not by unanimity, and just as Bert and Tab and I
have had our positions overridden, so, occasionally, will you. This is one
of those occasions.

~fantasai