Re: [css3-flexbox] getting multiline flexbox back into the spec

On 9/06/2011 2:40 AM, Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:

> Alan Gresley Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 4:05 AM To: Andrew
>> Fedoniouk Cc: Andrew Fedoniouk ; fantasai ; www-style@w3.org Subject:

>>> I don't think that logical directions make sense in CSS at all.
>>

>> You think the reverse is true with visual direction? Do they make sense?
>>

> I even have dificulties to understand this phrase.

By saying that logical directions don't make sense, one can infer that
you think that visual directions do make sense.

Out of curiosity, have you ever played around with RTL script? Something
like the below?

data:text/html,<!doctype html><meta http-equiv="Content-Type"
content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><pre
contenteditable>מימיןמימיןמימיןמימיןמימיןמימיןמימיןמימין

  (copy and paste the above into the address bar of Firefox and press enter)

--
Alan Gresley
http://css-3d.org/