Re: "CSS Standard Boasts Unprecedented Interoperability": a different - much more nuanced - opinion

On 7 Jun 2011, at 4:49 PM, Gérard Talbot wrote:

> Maybe we all now have good reasons to celebrate at this point. But maybe
> we should not celebrate so much ... or not as much as if everything is
> perfect, complete, impeccable and "done for good".

[Snipping other useful information for now.]

Hi Gérard,

We are certainly not done for good! There is much more to come as I'm sure you know.

I think the CSS WG and the style community at large deserves some recognition to keep them plugging away.

Ian