[css-animation] animation-fill-mode and animation groups

From: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 18:27:21 +1000
To: CSS 3 W3C Group <www-style@w3.org>
CC: Andrew Fedoniouk <andrew.fedoniouk@live.com>
Hello all,

Please see this animation using animation-fill-mode.

http://css-class.com/test/css/3/2d-animation/swap-via-script-roll-webkit.htm

Select the button to turn the square via it's point of
'transform-origin' (bottom right).

This type of animation is impossible to do with a normal keyframe
animation. Currently, the animation needs JS to work. I believe that
this is a use case for animation groups which Andrew Fedoniouk mentioned
in this thread.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Apr/0548.html

Any thoughts or idea?

I tried to create a Gecko friendly script for the same demo but I could
not find the correct documentation that works with Aurora.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/DOM/Event/AnimationEvent

--
Alan Gresley
http://css-3d.org/