Re: Inline elements should be affected by 2D Transforms

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 3:33 AM, Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would expect the two lines to rotate as though the transform was applied
> to their bounding box, all without disturbing any of the content outside the
> span.

Even if the inlines are in different CSS columns? Or if the inlines are in
completely unrelated positions on the page due to CSS regions? How about
different printed pages?

I support Webkit's lack of support :-). But we really should make a decision
here and get it interoperably implemented.

Rob