Re: [css3-images] Premultiplication switch

From: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 00:26:18 +1000
To: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
On 31/07/2011 7:21 PM, Brian Manthos wrote:
> Alan Gresley:
>> A question. What display devices, OS or UAs use prgba? I could not find
>> any good definition of what it does when I did a search.
>
> prgba - I was just using it as a shorthand for "rgba in premultiplied space".  :)

OK, good. I guess you may have not seen this HD photo format that has
prgba. See page 8.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/a/f/d/afdfd50d-6eb9-425e-84e1-b4085a80e34e/cln-t374_wh07.pptx

I will reread your last message since I now know that you were not
informing me of something I didn't know. :)

--
Alan Gresley
http://css-3d.org/