Re: [css3-flexbox] getting multiline flexbox back into the spec

In tables <tr> is a row no matter what. Are you saying
that <tr> (table row) may go in "column direction" ?

I understand if table is defined as
  display: table;
  flow: table ltr ttb ;
or
  display: table;
  flow: table ttb rtl;

That is easy to visualize.  But table with rows in columns
direction ... What kind of logic is that?

--
Andrew Fedoniouk

http://terrainformatica.com