Re: [css3-images] remaining gradient issues

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:07:50 -0700
To: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Cc: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Alan, I am not going to respond to you if you insist on being rude and
implying that I and other WG members  know nothing about the subject
of color math and rendering.

I understand your objections and have responded to them.  If you have
any new information you would like me to review, I would be glad to
hear it.  Otherwise, I will be ignoring further emails that use a tone
like this.