Re: [css3-flexbox] getting multiline flexbox back into the spec

What is the difference between

  flex-flow: rows;

and

  flex-flow: horizontal wrap;

?

And I would add to the list these two values:

  flex-flow: stack;

Children replaced one on top another. Intrinsic dimensions of
flex-flow: stack; container are equal to tallest/widest child
dimensions. This kind of layout is used by tabs container and
is not achievable in CSS at all at the moment.

  flex-flow: flow(1 2,
                  1 3);

The flow function is an explicit defintion of how container
replaces its children.
The flow(row1, row2, ..., rowN ) "function" contains comma
separated list of row defintions. Each row contains white
space separated list of integers - indexes of elements that
will be replaced in the cell. Elements can span multiple
cells.

--
Andrew Fedoniouk

http://terrainformatica.com