:dir() pseudo-class

From: Aharon (Vladimir) Lanin <aharon@google.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 13:00:32 +0300
I think that :dir(lrtr|rtl) will be very useful, great stuff!

Just one purely editorial comment on the draft spec
(http://dev.w3.org/csswg/selectors4/#dir-pseudo):

> The :dir() pseudo-class allows the author to write selectors that represent
> an element based on its directionality as determined by the document language

I find "document language" misleading. "Language" makes one think of
the lang attribute. And "document language" makes me think of <html
lang="...">. I do not have great alternatives, though... Perhaps
something like "as determined in the document by means other than
style"?

Aharon