From: Glenn Adams [mailto:glenn@skynav.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 6:04 PM
To: Sylvain Galineau
Cc: Christoph Päper; W3C Style
Subject: Re: css3-fonts: should not dictate usage policy with respect to origin

Well if you like to go asserting, then I shall assert as well: the burden of proof should be on you that SOR is required to obtain interoperability for CSS3 Fonts functionality; if you can demonstrate that SOR functionality pertains to CSS3 Fonts functionality, then I will gladly withdraw my assertion.

You say "improve the situation". What situation?