RE: [css3-animations] Effect of display:none and visibility:hidden on animations

[Tab Atkins Jr.:]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:48 AM
> To: Rik Cabanier
> Cc: Sylvain Galineau; www-style@w3.org
> Subject: Re: [css3-animations] Effect of display:none and
> visibility:hidden on animations
>
> > The current spec is only good for very simple content. I believe that
> > it will be much more powerful with a couple of small changes.
>
> I don't disagree.  What I disagree with is the assertion that we'll only
> want "a couple" of changes.
Same here. But we won't be able to tell until we have a list of well-defined
use-cases. That discussion deserves its own thread. This discussion had nothing
to do with animation synchronization or how it should be specified. Only on
what css3-animations should say about display:none and visibility:hidden's
interaction with the animation property. Thanks.