Re: [Selectors4] :scope

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 15:27:29 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
On 07/13/2011 04:25 AM, Lachlan Hunt wrote:
> So I would really prefer if Selectors 4 adopted the text of the original
> definition I wrote in Selectors API, rather than starting from scratch,
> since it has already received lots of review and refinements and deals
> with issues not handled by the new definition.

Some of the text there is rather DOM-specific, but I've taken the other
bits and rearranged them into something that uses Selectors terminology
and shortcuts part of your fallback list by using the definition of :root.
   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/selectors4/#scope-pseudo

Let me know if that's okay, or if there are still problems.

~fantasai