[css3-speech] voice-pitch-range property name

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 11:41:03 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
The pair of 'voice-pitch-range' and 'voice-pitch' are a little strange.
Usually if we have a property whose name is a subset of the other, it's
a shorthand that sets, among other things, that longhand. An example
would be 'font-variant' and 'font-variant-caps'. But 'voice-pitch' and
'voice-pitch-range' do not have such a relationship; they're independent
properties.

So I'm wondering if 'voice-pitch-range' should have a different name,
maybe shorten to 'voice-range' or 'voice-variance' or somesuch?

~fantasai