[CSS4 Selectors] nth-match / nth-last-match examples

From: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 14:23:36 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org
I'm wondering if we can't get some of the examples from this thread ->
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2009Mar/0163.html

moved into sections 11.6 and 11.7 of  the draft.  They are exceptionally
useful seeming, but the name and short description alone aren't very
informative.  The examples are enlightening.

For whatever it is worth, I've been talking to several folks about these two
and it looks like they gets a big +1 from all of them and it seems from
comments like one of those "just what we wanted" kinds of features.