[css-d] [CSS3] [HELP] Nav menu bug

From: Mark Ayers <markthema3@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 21:53:07 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org, css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
http://www.ineedwebpage.com/

Okay, first things first. This only happens on screens wider than 1200px, as
I have media queries set up since it overlaps content. It doesn't anymore
since I made it hide itself, but I'll change that AFTER I fix the major site
breaking bugs.

Here's the problem. The nav menu is supposed to slide out, then have all the
options displayed. It also has a vertical text label. The menu items slide
over further when you hover. When you hover over the lower ones, the menu
compresses (specifically the first <code>li</code> in the list), which makes
it very difficult to click the link to the homepage. Any help is much
appreciated.

I would prefer it not have the extra spacing, but if it KEEPS the spacing,
that's fine for now. Then I can try to make it smaller tomorrow.