Re: Browsers downloaded linked files regardless of media type

I think advice in instances like this encourage clarity and consistency of implementation. In this instance however, Boris makes good points, so perhaps it would be good to explain why the browser *should* download the file.

This is dependent on whether or not some kind of delaying mechanism, and anti-autload mechanism exist – and I think they should.