A public mailing list for specification edits in CSSWG has been set up (was: RSS feed for specification edits?)

From: Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu <kennyluck@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 06:59:02 +0900
To: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
CC: WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
Hello Brian,

(11/01/21 4:23), Brian Manthos wrote:
> Is there an RSS feed for updates to working group specifications?

We are currently investigating into a complete solution, that is,
installing a RSS module on our CVS trunk. At the mean time, we setup a
mailing list, public-css-commits[1], for notifications of every CVS
committing change to the /cvsweb/csswg/ folder. Hope you enjoy!

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-commits/

Cheers,
Kenny