[css3-images] Don't inherit object-fit

While we're on a spree with object-fit, could we please make object-fit
and object-position not inherit? We asked for this back when we
implemented it, and we implemented them to not inherit, and fantasai
didn't mind to change the spec, but the spec was never changed.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2010Feb/0165.html

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software