Re: margins, ems and context

From: Ambrose LI <ambrose.li@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:57:07 -0500
To: www-style@gtalbot.org
2011/1/25 "Gérard Talbot" <www-style@gtalbot.org>:
> And as pointed out by Anton Prowse, why would horizontal margins dependent
> on the font size of the containing block be useful?

Why not? I do it myself. This is what we will do if we are discouraged
from using pt. I thought people on the list thought that we should do
percentage- and em-based designs.

--
cheers,
-ambrose

does anyone know how to fix Snow Leopard? it broke input method
switching and is causing many typing mistakes so it is very annoying