RE: [css3-speech] ISSUE-153 speak: none; usage incompatible with other values of speak

If display:none is not specifically marked as aural-only and not in a
separate style-sheet, then visual agents would follow it as well.

> Also worth noting that MediaQueries / the @media at-rule can
> be used to create a set of styles that only apply to
> TTS-enabled user-agents.

Just because a user-agent is enabled for text-to-speech does not mean
that the visual presentation ought to be altered for those agents.  That
would impact people with low vision who use the audio presentation to
supplement the visual presentation.

Hope this helps,
Charles Belov
SFMTA Webmaster