RE: [css3-transitions] display properties missing; delay property unclear

From: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@adobe.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 11:14:52 -0800
To: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
CC: "Belov, Charles" <Charles.Belov@sfmta.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hi Alan,

Notice how the box doesn't start at rotation 0. What I want is for it to start rotating when it becomes visible.
It also seems that you're cheating a bit by moving the box off screen:
@-webkit-keyframes move {
    from {left: -10000px;}
    25%  {left: 0;}
    to {left: 80%;}
}
It would be better to use the visibility attribute.
If 'display' was supported, the box would start rotating at 25% and would also start there again regardless of the rotation it stopped at.

Rik