Re: Making alternate stylesheets more useful + site selectors

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 18:01:04 +0100, Stewart Brodie
<stewart.brodie@antplc.com> wrote:
> It is at least in the CSSOM, though.  I don't know whether what's in the
> CSSOM editor's draft of that matches that earlier proposal, although
> given the apparent similarity of the two, it looks like it was the basis
> for the CSSOM work.

Specifically, http://hixie.ch/specs/css/dom/altss/altss was part of Web
Applications 1.0 for a while as
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/2006-01-01/#scs-alternate and was
then folded into http://dev.w3.org/csswg/cssom/ and improved somewhat.
Case-sensitivity of the title attribute and the naming of methods has
changed over time. I think all has been reflected in implementations
though.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/