RE: [css3-flexbox] Argh, architectural problems

From: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 19:51:13 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
It'd be *very* nice to have a clear set of layout use-cases the module is supposed to solve. I don't know how we can get to something that 'feels' right without that. If we don't spell those out clearly - or worse, don't even agree on what they are - 'blue-sky theorizing' is indeed likely to be a significant part of what we'll achieve.