Re: [css3-images] image() function and file formats

Hmm safari 5 supports it, but chrome does not? Thats odd..

& width the new image() function, it is just written as
background:url(svgBg.svg), url(pngBg.png), url(jpgBg.png), url(gifBg.gif);
?
Sorry, if that is horribly wrong. I haven't read the editor's draft / the documentation in a while.