Re: Publish working draft for CSS3 Images?

I apologise for replying late, but I like how gradients work presently.
What are some of the opinions to have the gradients  be the size of border box + the
offsets again?

I mean if this method was implemented, would there be a way to set the gradient to only fill the box and not its offsets?