Re: [css3-speech] Phonemes: request for feedback

Would having phoneme in CSS3 Speech be practical. It may work well
with a small phrase or a few words, but when you need phonetic
representations of multiple paragraphs of text would it be workable?

Andrew

--
Andrew Cunningham
Senior Project Manager, Research and Development

andrewc@vicnet.net.au
lang.support@gmail.com