Re: Possible text-shadow enhancements

*Very nice examples!*

I agree that the definition of textshadow is currently quite weak.
It would be very nice if it would become more versatile.

Just want to give an argument for also keeping Text-shadow since I found
this note.

The spread radius argument added to the
‘text-shadow<http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-text/#text-shadow0>’
property makes this property somewhat redundant. Should it be kept?
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-text/#text-outline0

Even if text-shadow would be improved to enable a spread radius and mulitple
shades/colors.
I think it is very important that text-border is not removed.

*Reason*
One very common effekt on logos/text is to have both an outline and a
dropshadow  with a diagonal offset.
This would not be possible if the text-border was removed.
Unless you could offset different areas of text-shadow attribute, but that
sound like a tedious solution to me.

Regards,

Gabriel Zackari