Re: cursor: zoom-in and zoom-out

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 07:01, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net> wrote:
> * Philip Jägenstedt wrote:
>>With the release of Opera 11.10, we added two new cursor types: -o-zoom-in
>>and -o-zoom-in. (These are used for a new image viewer.) Mozilla already
>>supports -moz-zoom-in and -moz-zoom-out,

Verified in Firefox and I only have Opera 11.01 on MacOS X so I am
unable to verify the support for -o-zoom-in and -o-zoom-out but your
word on a second implementation is good enough for an editor's draft.

>> so perhaps we should start
>>thinking about standardizing this? I can imagine it would be generally
>>useful on the larger web for things like zoom-able maps.

Agreed.

Added to CSS3 UI editor's draft (since this new feature can exit CR
once we complete the LCWD bounce dance cycle).

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-ui/#cursor

> Now, now, don't be hasty, it's only been seven years since I suggested
> that <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Feb/0020.html>.

Was that before or after Mozilla shipped support for -moz-zoom-in/out
in Firefox 1.0?

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/CSS/-moz-zoom-in

:)

Tantek