Re: [css3-text] Does text-transform:fullwidth transform U+0020 SPACE characters as well?

On 02/16/2011 03:01 AM, Koji Ishii wrote:
> I sent this to Japanese ML too where I got one feedback: if text-transform:fullwidth
> does affect U+0020, would it run first or would white space processing[1] run first?
>
> I assume white space processing runs first, but we should probably add this to the
> spec to make it clear.

Yes, the spec would have to say that explicitly.

I am not sure if text-transform: fullwidth should affect U+0020. It makes sense to me
either way. Is it better to make this transformation or not to make it? Or is it not
important whether we make it or not?

~fantasai